**Cold Open (Lissette is gone and we’re sad)**
**Skip the Cold Open at 5:30**
We keep seeing agency owners emphasize the importance of documenting processes in order to scale, but there are a few problems with this. Most people:
- Don’t know how to document their processes
- Don’t know where to put their documentation
- Don’t know what to do with it once it’s documented
- Don’t treat it like a living, breathing document
- Don’t even know what their processes are
In this episode, we go over what “documenting your processes” means, how we do it, what we do with it, what you should and shouldn’t document, and where we organize it.
As always, if you enjoyed this episode or this podcast in general and want to leave us a review or rating, head over to Apple and let us know what you like! It helps us get found and motivates us to keep producing this free content.
Want to connect with us? Reach out to us on the everbrospodcast.com website or connect with Jake on socials: