**Cold Open (Jake delivers a keynote at a lawn care business conference)**
**Skip the Cold Open at 7:42**
A listener of the podcast submitted really great questions and we wanted to take the time to respond to all of them on the show.
There were 10 questions, but we were only able to get to 6 of them on this episode:
- How did you learn more about building websites and utilizing SEO? What would you focus on learning first?
- Should I build my business first or learn marketing first?
- What do you do about health insurance? Is it expensive to provide it to employees?
- Can you tell me more about the importance of choosing a niche and why did you pick your niche?
- What limitations would Evergrow face if Jake didn’t have Cody and vice-versa?
- What are some unexpected tasks you had to do whether you liked them or not?
As always, if you enjoyed this episode or this podcast in general and want to leave us a review or rating, head over to Apple and let us know what you like! It helps us get found and motivates us to keep producing this free content.
Want to connect with us? Reach out to us on the everbrospodcast.com website or connect with Jake on socials: