**Cold Open (Nobody with a beard is happy — Cody has a beard)**
**Skip the Cold Open at 6:30**
If you run ads for your clients, you’ve likely run into a few issues…
- The budgeted amount wasn’t spent
- Too much was spent
- The account spends inconsistently and you have to spend too much time managing the spend
- You’re getting too many accounts and it’s hard to keep up
We discuss the 5 ways we manage client ad spend and budgets for platforms like Facebook and Google.
We answer questions like:
- Whose card should be on file?
- If you plan to spend $500 in a month, how do you track and pace that to make sure you spend that?
- When do you need to pay attention to spend?
- What are ways you can prevent “doomsday scenarios” in which too much is spent?
We break out how we manage client ad spend for over 50 accounts with 5 key points:
- Know who’s legally responsible for overspend
- Use a daily budget tracker
- Beginning and end of month require more time for monthly accounts
- Use automated rules
- Longterm honesty is better than short-term profits
As always, if you enjoyed this episode or this podcast in general and want to leave us a review or rating, head over to Apple and let us know what you like! It helps us get found and motivates us to keep producing this free content.